Saturday, February 5, 2011

Product of the Month, January

There is a certain perk to being a makeup artist, you sometimes receive free makeup. Now last year I was given a sample of the Revlon color matching foundation. As usual, I tossed it in my sample box and didn't look at it until the end of 2010.

I have never believed the a foundation can really "color match" you. I have never been a fan and I have never bothered to try them out. So the time came when I ran out of my usual foundation and decided to dig in my sample box for something new. The product looked so lonely so I decided to give it a try.

To start off, I have normal skin with rare breakouts and uneven skin tone. The shade I was given was Light/Medium and still looked a little too light. I have used this with brushes, sponges and fingers, and found fingers work the best. The product comes out white with little dark flecks, its pretty runny so beware and don't drip everywhere. You squeeze some on your finger, dab on the area of the skin and blend away. Its super smooth and provides light coverage...but if you really want to you can layer to get more. Its nice because it evens out your skin, yet it still looks like your skin. Works perfectly well on its own and with a primer. Feels super light on your skin and believe it or not, I did forget I was wearing it and it took some getting used to.

For a quick, get out the door and look nice product...it is definately worth trying out.

Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment