Sunday, October 24, 2010

No more excuses for growing out your fur!


So the other day I was desperate to get rid of that unruly hairy jungle mess that was accumulating on my legs. I walked into London Drugs, not willing to dish out more than $20 on wax. I picked up a box that I have previously bought 6 years ago...but was too terrified to use on myself. So now that I'm regularly getting waxed I would feel like cheating if that razor touched my legs.

So for starters: super easy. Heating it up is a breeze: twist cap off, remove plug, twist cap on, microwave for 15 secs, roll on. The kit comes with 10 strips that are washable and reusable. I used for 4 strips in total for both my lower legs. Even when I was using the strips continuously, the previous wax didn't transfer on my skin. In totally (and I was bored) it took me 25 mins for my lower legs, which includes the deep breaths and squealing.

For under $15.99, this is my new waxing regime when I don't have the cash or the time to get anything done professionally.


-Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment